Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Camera JO store. Below are the terms and conditions that pertain to your use and access to the pages of the Camera JO store website and all the pages, links, tools and features related to it. Your use of the Camera JO store website is your agreement to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes all the details below, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to respond to the content of this special agreement.
Once you submit the application for registration to obtain membership in the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and secret password to use when entering the site. Upon acceptance of the registration application, you will be considered a member of the site, and thus you have agreed to:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and secret password and for identifying persons who are permitted to access and use your account on the site. You agree to notify the Camera Store immediately of any unauthorized use of your password, account, or other breach of your confidential information.
2. The camera store will not be in any way responsible for any loss that may be caused directly or indirectly to you, morally or financially, as a result of disclosing the username or password information.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the use of Camera JO store seriously and reliably.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required in the registration form at the Camry store.
5.Do not include any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details,
6. Camera JO store store is obliged to deal with your personal information and contact addresses completely confidentially.
8. You will be obligated to keep the registration data and update it in succession to keep it true, correct and complete, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, current, incomplete or contrary to what is stated in the user agreement.
9. You agree to provide any information and / or documents if requested to do so.
10. The product that has been used and removed by the customer is not replaced and is only returned under warranty policy.